HiBye strives to provide the best customer service available. We understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders.
We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
- If it is determined that HiBye did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact HiBye who made the delivery. In almost every case, HiBye will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, HiBye must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by HiBye. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify HiBye within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
- HiBye reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When HiBye receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
- Should any customer place an order through HiBye and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to a 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If the new address is outside of the delivery range and HiBye cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded. In cases that you request for certain flowers to be specially purchased to fulfill your order, once purchased, only 50% of your order value is refundable. Cancellation is not applicable for Third-Party items, such as cakes, ice creams, etc.
- “Substitutions Allowed” – We strive to ensure your bouquets are always fresh, beautiful, and consistent with your order. However, flowers are seasonal products and subject to availability from orchards and farms. Substitution may be necessary to ensure your order arrives on time, i.e. a specific basket, vase, soft toy, etc. Our florists will substitute a similar element of equal or greater value. Our florists will consult and inform you prior to the substitution. Should the main bloom of a product be no longer available, we will contact you and work out a suitable substitution/replacement. We will only substitute with flowers of an equal or superior look/feel and value. Filler flowers are what give the bouquet body and volume, but are similarly subject to the season. We will do our utmost to preserve the same style and aesthetic as the original. Rest assured the bouquet will look as beautiful as always. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing HiBye to use flowers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so.
- HiBye is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. HiBye will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- If the customer has picked up the floral arrangement or plant and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has left the store. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.
- Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $15.00 charge.